|GREENSITE PACKAGE - NEW FORMAT!
- 6’ wide x 2’ deep x 3’ high (100 lb. weight max.) tabletop display space with complimentary 8.5” x 11” sign.
- 3-5 min. video clip played in Greensite (non-exclusive and optional). Acceptable video formats: .wmv, quicktime, mpeg, or DVD. No PowerPoint presentations.
- NEW! Green Designation next to your online company listing, indicating that you offer green products
- Greensite icon next to your company listing in the Program & Exhibits Guide.
- Print publicity pre- and post-show in Concrete & Masonry Construction Products, Concrete Construction, The Concrete Producer, and Masonry Construction magazines; and onsite in the WOC Daily News.
- Use of the Greensite logo in your pre- and post-show advertising.
- Promotion of Greensite in WOC email blasts and direct mail pieces.
- Greensite web page listing.
- Participation is restricted to WOC 2011 exhibitors only.
- To purchase display space, add Greensite to your cart from the Sponsorship Gallery in your online contract.
- Once display space is purchased, you will be emailed additional information and your Greensite Exhibitor Form (this form finalizes the details of your participation). Please Note: To receive World of Concrete emails, add the WOC Email Address to your Safe Recipients List in your email.
- Security will be employed by Show Management in Greensite beginning at 1 pm, Sunday, January 16, through 5 pm, Friday, January 21.
- Show Management does not assume any responsibility for losses by exhibitors from theft, damage, etc.
- No previews or tours of the entries will be permitted during non-show hours. Exhibitors, attendees and press may tour the showcase during show hours only.
- Location: Central Hall
- Delivery: Displays may be delivered Sunday, January 16, 1-4 pm or Monday, January 17, 8 am-3 pm. No entries will be accepted after 3 pm, Monday, January, 17, 2011.
- Displays should be ready to be placed in Greensite. All must be delivered by the exhibiting company’s representative to Greensite during the aforementioned dates and times.
- The exchange or replacement of materials on display is only allowed before or after show hours, following the security procedures.
- Exhibitor personnel will need to sign all displays in and out, as well as have an Exhibitor Badge, and a business card to claim all displays.
- Pick up: All materials must be picked up Friday, Januray 21, 1-5 pm or they will be discarded. Show Management is not responsible for unclaimed entries.