Holcim - Manager, Product Support & Development
*Early bird rate of $80 extended until 1/7/11 for this Luncheon & Forum!
Thursday, January 20, 12:00–2:00 pm
$80 before December 9, 2010
$105 after December 9, 2010 and onsite
Many contractors are fearful that “green” techniques can reduce profit margins, require additional capital equipment, or involve excessive documentation. With the growing demand for greener construction techniques, this luncheon connects interested contractors with experienced green professionals who have surpassed these challenges.
• Update on the role of specifications in sustainable design documentation
• Information on how construction drawings support LEED specification requirements
• Construction data analysis--how contractors can learn of green projects in their area
• The practical benefits BIM offers clients during “green” construction projects and beyond
• Insight on how to include more recycled material in the construction process to create a more sustainable structure
• New tools and software that make the selection and documentation process simple yet effective