Market Your Booth at NO Extra Cost
- Invite Your Customers to the Show: Buyer Invitations (printed & PDF) offer your customers discounted Exhibits-Only Admission. World of Concrete will print and ship these to you FREE of charge in October 2013 while supplies lasts on a first-come, first-served basis. To request the pdf version beginning in October 2013, please email Valerie Vela at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WOC Logo: Use the World of Concrete Logo on your website, in your email signatures, in your advertising or wherever else you would like to invite people to see your WOC 2014 booth. Click here to download the logo.
- Banner Ads: Drive traffic to your booth and increase show registration! Click here to download the animated web banners and save them to your desktop to place on your website.
- Exhibitor Web Badges: Place the 2014 exhibitor web badges on your website, social networking sites, email, advertising or anywhere else you want to attract attendees. Click here to download the 2014 exhibitor web badge.
- Press Conferences/Press Lists: For information on hosting a press conference at WOC 2014 or obtaining the press list, please email Valerie Vela at email@example.com.
- Onsite Press Kits: You may bring approximately 50 press kits to the onsite Press Room N250. Include printed information about your company, flash/pin drives with images/press releases, and any other information you may have about your company. World of Concrete Press Room staff will make sure your materials are continuously stocked throughout the show. All materials left at close of show on Friday will be discarded unless collected by the Exhibitor by 1:30 pm. For questions regarding Press Kits, contact Steven Pomerantz at (972) 536-6423 or (866) 962-7469.
Press Room Shipping Information
Las Vegas Convention Center c/o Freeman -- Press Room #N250 - 3150 Paradise Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89109 702-892-0711
Press Kits can be shipped to arrive between Thursday, January 16 and Sunday, January 19, or hand delivered on Monday, January 20, between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM or any time during regular show hours.