Show us the amazing and unique concrete/masonry projects you and your crew have been working on this past year -- and you could win BIG! Last year we had some amazing entries, so naturally this year we expect even MORE! WOC strongly believes crews are the backbone of the industry; the hardworking team members that are working with the products, tools, equipment and technologies that are shaping the industry. Crews have always been a huge part of World of Concrete every year and we want to show the world what great things you and your crews have been up to.
CREWS THAT ROCK 2014 WILL OPEN FOR ENTRIES ON SEPT. 9
FIRST---Select what category your project falls under:
Community Service/Not-For-Profit – A project that your crew completed as a volunteer effort. Something that shows off your team’s skills under unusual or challenging circumstances.
Commercial/For-Profit – A project that presented your crew with unprecedented challenges and truly put their skills to the test. This type of project really highlights the variety of skills your team possesses and how they band together to get the job done!
NEXT---COMPLETE THE CREWS THAT ROCK 2014 ENTRY FORM
Details about the CTR 2014 entry form will be provided in September 2013. CTR 2014 will open for entries on Sept. 9.
We know what an amazing group of folks you are – and now we want to literally share it with the world. Once finalists are selected, their pictures and stories will be posted on the WOC website and promoted throughout the industry via leading magazines and websites. Not only will this be a great way to show the world what your crew has accomplished in 2013, but it is also gives a virtual “high-five” to your hardworking crew members in a really BIG way.
There will be 2 winners in each category:
Audience Award – Popular vote via online voting.
Experts’ Choice – A panel of industry professionals will select this winner.
WINNERS’ RECEPTION: All 4 winning projects will be honored at WOC 2014 on Wednesday, January 22, from 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm in the CCLive Booth.
Winners will meet TV hosts Dean & Derek, members of the CTR’s exclusive sponsor BASF, and WOC Show Management, along with members of the industry press.
THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER IN EACH CATEGORY WILL RECEIVE:
-- Up to $1,500 airline credit to fly your crew to WOC 2014 (flights to be booked through WOC Housing; details will be provided to winners).
-- Each winning crew receives 3 complimentary rooms in an official WOC hotel during WOC 2013 for your crew (based on double occupancy – maximum of 6 individuals; 9 nights total).
-- 2 FREE seminars per person (90-minute or 3-hour).
-- A bag of FREE WOC “swag” from WOC Show Management & BASF.
- Projects completed between 1/1/13 and 11/8/13 are eligible.
- Deadline for submissions is 11/8/13.
- This contest is not open to manufacturers promoting a brand or product.
- Any photos submitted will be posted online on the WOC website and become the property of World of Concrete.
- Entry forms and photos must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each entry must contain a description of the completed project and should be between 250-500 words. WOC reserves the right to edit for content and space purposes.
- Finalists will be determined based on entries received. Each entry must have a minimum of two photos in jpeg or gif format.
- Please do not include work-in-progress shots as these will not be used for judging. We want to see one photo of your crew and one of the completed project. (Both images should be high resolution 300 dpi for reproduction.)
- There will be no jobsite visits. Judging will be based solely on submitted entries.
- Online voting will begin on 11/22/13 and end on 12/13/13 to determine winners.
- Winners will be notified via telephone by 12/16/13 and confirmed via email.
- Flights must be booked by 12/20/13 via World of Concrete Housing
- Entry requirements and guidelines subject to change without notice.
- Projects submitted for CTR 2013 are not eligible for CTR 2014.