The Lanair MX Series boiler is designed for applications
requiring a compact hydronic boiler. Cast iron sections
are fully assembled.The rugged swing door exposes all
heating surfaces for direct visual inspection and facilitates
maintenance. Circular water backed furnace design requires no refractory combustion chamber.The supply manifold speeds installation and simplifies placement of controls.
- Cast Iron Boiler Sections - fully assembled
- Cast Iron Push Nipples and woven glass rope between sections
- Exclusively designed for forced hot water circulation which minimizes thermal shock
- Powder Coated Textured Insulated Jacket
- 10 year limited warranty
- Built in accordance with the requirements of the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code
Lanair Products LLC.
Burn your waste oil. It is a FREE fuel source. For over 38 years we have offered solutions to the high cost of heating. Lanair has been dedicated to making our customers lives warmer, easier and more profitable! This focus has driven us to provide the highest quality products and services at the lowest possible cost. Lanair Waste Oil-Fired Heaters are designed and built from the ground up in our state-of-the-art facility equipped with the latest in robotic manufacturing equipment and incorporating the latest lean manufacturing practices. Factory-direct sales and Value Packages allows customers to save even more and simplifies installation. Lanair Heaters and Boilers are EPA Aproved and UL Listed.
Message Sent! Thank you for your inquiry.