Steel Reinforced Plastic Trowel Blades
The WAGMAN Poly Pro steel reinforced plastic trowel
blade will not leave black burn marks on concrete. When
used with steel blades, plastic blades allow control over
how burnishing appears.
The steel backing adds rigidity and moves the
flex point back which provides a harder
finish than non-reinforced UHMW
- Proven to last as long, if not longer, than steel blades
- Specially formulated abrasionresistant plastic
- Can be used on ride-on trowels
- Available in finish and combination blade styles
- Not recommended for use with float pans
Wagman Metal Products Inc
Since 1963 Wagman Metal Products Inc., has been a world leading supplier of power trowel blades, float pans, and concrete placing and finishing tools. New additions to Wagman's line include plastic power trowel blades, environmentally friendly concrete chemicals and the Revolution Rotary System for converting power trowels to floor stripping and scrubbing machines.
Message Sent! Thank you for your inquiry.